- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Equilibria Club collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Visiting statistics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Equilibria Club with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Visit our website while you are logged in.
- Comment on one of our articles.
How will we use your data?
Equilibria Club collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information about our services.
How do we store your data?
Equilibria Club securely stores your data at Digital Ocean. Moreover, we make use of Mailgun, Protonmail and Goatcounter. Equilibria Club will keep your data as long as you are subscribed. Once you are no longer subscribed, we will delete your data automatically within 180 days.
If you subscribe to Equilibria Club, we will send you our newsletter! You may always opt out by using the unsubscribe button in the newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Equilibria Club would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Equilibria Club for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Equilibria Club correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Equilibria Club to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Equilibria Club erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Equilibria Club restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Equilibria Club’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Equilibria Club transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Equilibria Club uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us